Board of Directors
Clinton County Catalyst (CCC) is a non-profit, public/private organization, dedicated to enhancing the economic vitality of Clinton County. CCC is nonpartisan, apolitical, and funded entirely by its membership. It is governed by a Board of Directors and Executive Committee comprised of investor partners from throughout Clinton County and mid-Michigan. The Board of Directors includes leaders from the agriculture, construction, consultant, education, engineering, financial, healthcare, infrastructure, insurance, manufacturing, municipal government, non-profit, real estate, IT, and utility industries.
- Chairman – Kathryn L. Burkholder, Consumers Energy
- Vice Chairman – Craig Bishop, Chemical Bank East Region
- Treasurer – Dave Kudwa, City of St. Johns
- Immediate Past Chairman – Allen Blower, Clark Construction Company
- Mike Bills, MB Strategies LLC
- Wayne Petroelje, Ph.D., Clinton County RESA
- Secretary – Dru L. Mitchell, CCC
- Nick Bancroft, AgroLiquid
- Patricia Barnas, First National Bank of MI
- Jessica Chant-Smith, Bingham Township
- Dan Coss, City of DeWitt
- Beth Daugherty, Sparrow Clinton Hospital
- Bruce DeLong, Clinton County Commissioner
- Kurt Hanus, Mercantile Bank of Michigan
- Charles Hauser, Granger Waste Services
- Brian Holland, DTN Management
- Shawn Middleton, Spicer Group, Inc.
- David North, MWC LLC
- Charles ‘Rusti’ Owens, C2AE
- Travis Roberts, Tri-Area Trucking School
- Jim Rundell, Eyde Company
- Kaylan Kennel, MI Milk Producers Assoc.
- Nick Tafelsky, Bath Charter Township
- Jim Tedder, ITC Holdings, Corp.
- Brett Wittenberg, DeWitt Charter Township
Please contact Dru L. Mitchell at Clinton County Catalyst for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).